Chocolate Coconut Mousse
Serving size: 3 servings
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 2-3 tbsp. cocoa powder, sifted
- 2-3 tbsp. maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Refrigerate the full-fat canned coconut milk for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Scoop the solidified coconut milk on top of the can and place in a medium bowl.
- Add the cocoa powder, sweetener and vanilla to the bowl and mix with a hand mixer until mixture is light and fluffy. Store leftover in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Nutrition per serving: 200 calories, 13 g carbohydrates, 17 g fat, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein, 10 mg sodium, 8 g sugar.
Recipe from: meaningfuleats.com