COVID-19 Health Alert
We will continue to update this page.
As concerns about the impact of COVID-19 continue, it’s important for those suffering from allergy, asthma and other respiratory issues to:
- Be vigilant about following treatment instructions and their providers’ directions on their care plans.
- Take medication/treatment as directed
- Follow good health hygiene and public health recommendations
We care about our patients’ health, and are here to answer questions regarding your care.
COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
Effective Tuesday, March 17, Allergy Associates of La Crosse has suspended in-office patient visits. We are evaluating the situation on a day to day basis and are calling patients who may be impacted.
- Return patients scheduled during this time will be offered phone consults with their provider.
- If you are a return patient who needs to reorder your allergy drops, please contact us — (608) 782-2027. Your provider will review your prescription and make any necessary changes.
- New patients will be accommodated as soon as possible.
We will resume regular appointments as soon as it is safe to do so.
We have staff available to answer questions, book appointments, refill drop orders and assist you from 8 a.m. to 12 noon weekdays — (608) 782-2027. Afternoon calls will be returned the following day.
We appreciate your understanding as we work to support a safe environment for our patients and our staff.
Please note that the symptoms listed below are general and COVID-19 symptoms continue to evolve as more is known about this virus.