Roast Butternut Squash with Cranberries, Sunflower Seeds and Honey Vinaigrette
Serving size: 8 servings
- BASE INGREDIENTS:
- 1 butternut squash, peeled
- 2 Tbsp. olive or avocado oil
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- DRESSING INGREDIENTS:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. raw honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Cube butternut squash and toss with 2 tablespoons oil. Spread cubed squash out onto a baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes or until tender, flipping squash around 12 minutes.
- In a small bowl whisk oil, honey, apple cider vinegar, garlic and sea salt.
- When the squash is cooked, add the cranberries and dressing and toss. Sprinkle sunflower seeds on individual servings.
Nutrition per serving: 300 calories, 27 g carbohydrates, 21 g fat, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein, 80 mg sodium, 14 g sugar.
Recipe from: anotsosimplelife.com