Coconut-Chia Pudding Breakfast Bowl with Kiwi
Yields 1 serving
- 2/3 cup light coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/2 medium kiwi, peeled & sliced
- 3 Tbsp. raspberries
- 1 Tbsp. roasted almonds, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened coconut flakes
- In a cereal bowl, mix coconut milk, chia seeds, and maple syrup together. Cover and refrigerate overnight to thicken the mixture.
- In the morning, take out the bowl and uncover. Place pineapple, kiwi, raspberries, almonds, and coconut flakes on top of the mixture and enjoy!
Nutrition per serving: 420 calories, 50 g carbohydrates, 25 g fat, 15 g fiber, 8 g protein, 140 mg sodium, 24 g sugar.
Recipe from: foodnetwork.com