Gluten and Corn Free Tortillas
Serving size: 2 servings
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch
- 3/4 - 1 cup water
- 1/3 tsp. salt
- In a medium bowl, whisk ingredients until completely combined. Begin with 3/4 cup of water for thicker tortillas or 1 cup for thinner tortillas.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4-1/3 cup of batter into the skillet. The amount will depend on how large you would like your tortilla shells.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and flip, then cook an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Let cool on the pan and enjoy with your favorite tortilla fillings!
Nutrition per serving: 280 calories, 53 g carbohydrates, 3 g fat, 5 g fiber, 10 g protein, 420 mg sodium, 5 g sugar.
Recipe from: elavegan.com