Financial Policy & Insurance Information
Please check your insurance coverage prior to your appointment.
The following information is provided to avoid any misunderstanding concerning payment for professional services.
- Please present your current medical insurance card(s) at check-in.
- Prompt payment allows us to control costs. Outstanding balances cost both of us time and money, therefore, all patients are required to establish financial arrangements for payment of your account. You are responsible for payment of these medical fees.
- All patient accounts are due and payable within 30 days of services. As a courtesy, we offer a reasonable payment plan to accommodate your needs.
- Your insurance coverage is an agreement between you and your insurer. It is your responsibility to make payment for charges not covered by your insurance claim and ensure your insurance carrier remits payment. If a problem occurs with your claim, we require you to establish written financial arrangements with us until your insurance problem is resolved.
- Allergy Associates of La Crosse does not assume any responsibility for denial of any or all parts of your claim by the insurance company.
- Allergy Associates of La Crosse does not submit insurance claims for sublingual antigen drops. The cost of allergy drops is considered patient pay. Consider using your health savings account (HSA) or healthcare flexible spending account (FSA) to help cover the costs of drops.
- Each month you will receive a statement for services, which is payable within 30 days. If your payment is late, or if you have not made financial arrangements, we will mail you a reminder notice indicating that payment is overdue. If you are experiencing circumstances out of your control, please call us and we will be happy to make special arrangements.
- Patients refusing to remit payment after 61 days of notice without pending insurance or financial arrangements will force us to limit their future credit until the previous balance is paid in full or written financial arrangements are agreed upon.
- If there is a mistake on your statement, please contact us right away.
We appreciate your efforts to make partial payment of your medical fees when you visit the clinic.
Participating Provider Contracts:
We suggest you review coverage with your carrier prior to your visit as policies and plans are subject to change.
- Altra Federal Credit Union
- The Alliance**
- Anthem BC BS
- Avera Health Plans
- Butler Benefit Service, Inc.
- CARE Cooperative (Coulee Area Regional Employers Health Action)
- Viterbo University Employee Group/Custom Benefit Administrators
- Wieser Brothers Employee Group/SISCO
- Fed Med
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Tradition Health Plan (HTHP) – prior authorization by HTHP required
- Inland Employee Group, administered by Gundersen Health Plan
- MultiPlan/Wisconsin Preferred Provider Networks, Inc. (MPWPPNI)
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TRICARE – non-network participating provider
- Aetna – Members with HealthEOS can access AAOL through the HealthEOS network. We are NOT contracted directly with Aetna.
- Landscape Structures, Inc., administered by Preferred One
**The Alliance is a repricing cooperative. Depending upon the employer group, services may or not be a covered benefit.