Kohlrabi and Grapefruit Salad
Serving size: 6 servings
- 3 kohlrabi bulbs, peeled and shredded
- 4 cups cabbage, shredded
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice, fresh
- 2 Tbsp. grapefruit juice, fresh
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups grapefruit sections
- Peel and shred the kohlrabi and shred the cabbage.
- Mix kohlrabi and cabbage in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, lemon juice, and grapefruit juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the shredded vegetables and mix well.
- Add the grapefruit sections and gently toss.
- Serve as a side dish.
Nutrition per serving: 180 calories, 16 g carbohydrates, 14 g fat, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein, 3205 mg sodium.
Recipe from: jsyfruitveggies.org