How to Prepare for Your Appointment
Here are 9 things you should do before your appointment! Tips, tricks, and must-do's!
- Complete your pre-visit paperwork on our online patient portal, mail back to us in advance or bring a completed copy to the appointment.
- Follow instructions to stop any medications (such as antihistamines) on the list sent with your patient information, or found on our website: Medication Restrictions for Skin Testing.
- Be sure to eat before your appointment. Please do not bring any food items into the clinic without first checking with our staff.
- Arrive 20 minutes (30 minutes for families) before your appointment time to complete check in and stay on schedule.
- Bring your insurance card.
- Bring a list of your medications and your allergy drops to your appointment.
- Wear a short sleeved shirt for easy arm access during allergy testing.
- Avoid perfumes and scented products.
- Write down questions to ask ahead of time so you get the answers you need at your appointment.