(608) 793-1580, ext. 513 | Email
Read about Allergy Associates of La Crosse:
- Dr. Chet Tharpe Joins Allergy Associates of La Crosse, April 2017
- Allergy Associates of La Crosse Founder, Dr. David Morris, Dies at Age 87, February 2017
- Allergy Associates of La Crosse Welcomes New Physician Assistant to Allergy Team, November 2016
- The Teal Pumpkin Project™ raises awareness of food allergies and promotes inclusion of all trick-or-treaters throughout Halloween, October 2016.
- Local business uses straw bale gardens to educate employees on nutritional health, September 2016
- A world without allergies, shot free, February 2016
- Documentary featuring AAOL patients/providers featured at upcoming film festival, February 2016
- SLIT for Peanut Allergy: What we’re learning from clinical experience, November 2015
- Ragweed season increases asthma, oral reactions among some allergy sufferers, August 2015
- Report finds dramatic increase in ER trips for kids with food allergies
- Allergy Associates of La Crosse Breaks Ground on Clinic Expansion, Food Allergy Treatment Center, La Crosse Tribune, April 2015.
- Allergy Associates of La Crosse Welcomes Michael Flanagan, PhD, MS, PA-C, to practice staff, April 2015.
- Allergy Associates of La Crosse Welcomes Two New Staff Members – Nikhila Schroeder, MD, and Emily Melby, RDN, December 2014.
- Teal Pumpkin Project aims to support kids with food allergies, WXOW, October 2014.
- Growing Allergy Needs Spur Movement to Share Sublingual Immunotherapy Expertise, June 2014.
- Allergists: Too early to say what spring allergy season will bring. WEAU, March 2014.
- What’s in store for spring allergy season? Dr. Kroker shares his thoughts. WKBT, March 2014.
- Local doctor knighted by the Queen of the Snows: Dr. Kroker helped improve health of royalty, WKBT, September 2013
- Arrest Your Allergies, Coulee Region Women Magazine, April/May 2013.
- National Review: allergy drops are safe and effective alternative to shots, WKBT, March 2013
- Lingering Winter Pushes Back Start of Allergy Season, WKBT, March 2013
- Peanut Allergy Drops Used in National, Multi-center Clinical Trial, January 2013
- Pollen season starts early, but may be mild, La Crosse Tribune, August 2012
- Beat Allergies Drop by Drop, The Wall Street Journal, July 2012
- My Child, Allergic to Food? Coulee Parenting Connection, May 2012
- Spring Breezes, Allergy Sneezes, Coulee Parenting Connection, April 2012
- Sneezing starts early thanks to warm south winds, La Crosse Tribune, March 2012
- Clinical Study Affirms the use of Allergy Drops for Multiple Allergies, Journal of Allergy, February 2012