Allergy Associates of La Crosse, a nationally-recognized allergy clinic, provides a dynamic environment for a variety of careers. The clinic provides leading-edge, precision allergy care to patients suffering from allergy and related diseases. We are currently seeking the following team members to join our state-of-the art, growing and innovative practice.
Medical Assistant (FT)
Allergy Associates of La Crosse seeks a full-time Medical Assistant for allergy testing, blood draws, patient education, and assist physicians as needed. Diverse duties provide interesting, meaningful, and rewarding work with patients. Flexible, family-friendly work environment. Competitive wage and excellent benefit package, including year-end bonus, 401K contributions, generous PTO, life, AD&D and long-term disability insurance, and wellness program.
Required: Certified Medical Assistant including phlebotomy.
Desired: Clinical experience in allergy/patient management, intradermal skin testing, EHR.
Qualifications: Dependable, team oriented person who is committed to improving patient health. Ability to prioritize and multi task in a fast paced environment, attention to detail/accuracy. Strong communication skills. Computer proficient.
Submit resume and salary requirements to:
Allergy Associates of La Crosse
ATTN: Human Resources
2727 Midwest Dr.
Onalaska, WI 54650-6758
Allergy Provider (FT)
Allergy Associates of La Crosse has a tremendous opportunity for providers with a solid interest and passion for allergy care. We seek an additional physician whose desire is to blend outstanding patient care with compassion.
- Join our experienced allergy providers
- Treat the broad range of allergic patients with both food and environmental allergies via sublingual immunotherapy.
- Learn and utilize our proven immunotherapy protocols to provide relief to those with basic environmental allergies, as well as those with complex and debilitating immune-related diseases, including anaphylaxis, food allergy, severe asthma, severe atopic dermatitis, as well as chronic urticaria, autoimmune disease, and rheumatologic disease.
- Work in a state-of-the-art clinic featuring an advanced EMR system, comprehensive blood lab testing, including the latest instrumentation to detect allergies and autoimmune issues, and graded food challenge testing
- Enjoy a clinical practice with a 4 1/2 day work week
- Benefit from partnership track opportunities, excellent salary and benefit package
Direct inquiries to Practice Executive, Jeff Kessler at email@example.com or (608) 796-4013.
Allergy Associates of La Crosse is an equal opportunity employer.