Allergy Associates of La Crosse, a nationally-recognized allergy clinic, provides a dynamic environment for a variety of careers. The clinic provides leading-edge, precision allergy care to patients suffering from allergy and related diseases. We are currently seeking the following team members to join our state-of-the art, growing and innovative practice.
Allergy Associates of La Crosse is an equal opportunity employer.
The full time Medical Assistant will assist with testing, blood draw, patient education, and assist physicians as needed. Diverse duties provide interesting and meaningful work with patients: Rewarding, flexible, family-friendly work environment. Competitive wage and excellent benefit package, including year-end bonus, 401K contributions, generous PTO, life, AD&D and long term disability insurance, wellness program.
Required: Certified Medical Assistant including phlebotomy.
Desired: Clinical experience in allergy/patient management, intradermal skin testing, EHR.
Qualifications: Dependable, team oriented person who is committed to improving patient health. Ability to prioritize and multi task in a fast paced environment, attention to detail/accuracy. Strong communication skills. Computer proficient.
Schedule: Full time, typically Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Submit resume and salary requirements to:
Allergy Associates of La Crosse
2727 Midwest Dr.
Onalaska, WI 54650-6758
Allergy Associates of La Crosse has a tremendous opportunity for allergy providers with a solid interest and passion for allergy care. We seek an additional physician whose desire is to blend outstanding patient care with compassion.
- Join our experienced allergy providers
- Treat the broad range of allergic patients with both food and environmental allergies via sublingual immunotherapy.
- Learn and utilize our proven immunotherapy protocols to provide relief to those with basic environmental allergies, as well as those with complex and debilitating immune-related diseases, including anaphylaxis, food allergy, severe asthma, severe atopic dermatitis, as well as chronic urticaria, autoimmune disease, and rheumatologic disease.
- Work in a state-of-the-art clinic featuring an advanced EMR system, comprehensive blood lab testing, including the latest instrumentation to detect allergies and autoimmune issues, and graded food challenge testing
- Enjoy a clinical practice with a 4 1/2 day work week
- Benefit from partnership track opportunities, excellent salary and benefit package
Direct inquiries to Practice Executive, Jeff Kessler at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 796-4013.