Allergy Associates of La Crosse, a nationally-recognized allergy clinic, provides a dynamic environment for a variety of careers. The clinic provides leading-edge, precision allergy care to patients suffering from allergy and related diseases. We are currently seeking the following team members to join our state-of-the art, growing and innovative practice.
Food Allergy Testing Program Coordinator (P/T)
Allergy Associates of La Crosse has a unique opportunity for a part-time to possible full time position to coordinate an established food allergy testing program. Duties provide interesting and meaningful work with patients in a flexible, rewarding and family-friendly work environment. Competitive wage and benefit package including year-end bonus, 401K contributions, generous PTO, life, AD&D and long-term disability insurance and wellness program.
Requirements: LPN/RN degree with at least 1 year experience, current license. Desired: Clinical experience in emergency or critical care/patient management, familiarity with EHR systems.
Qualifications: Dependable, team-oriented person committed to improving patient health. Ability to prioritize/multi-task in a fast paced environment, attention to detail/accuracy. Strong communication skills, computer proficiency.
Submit resume and salary requirements to:
Allergy Associates of La Crosse
ATTN: Human Resources
2727 Midwest Drive
Onalaska, WI 54650-6758
Allergy Provider (F/T)
Allergy Associates of La Crosse has a tremendous opportunity for providers with a solid interest and passion for allergy care. We seek an additional physician whose desire is to blend outstanding patient care with compassion.
- Join seven experienced, full-time allergy providers
- Treat the broad range of allergic patients with both food and environmental allergies via sublingual immunotherapy.
- Learn and utilize our proven immunotherapy protocols to provide relief to those with basic environmental allergies, as well as those with complex and debilitating immune-related diseases, including anaphylaxis, food allergy, severe asthma, severe atopic dermatitis, as well as chronic urticaria, autoimmune disease, and rheumatologic disease.
- Work in a state-of-the-art clinic featuring an advanced EMR system, comprehensive blood lab testing, including the latest instrumentation to detect allergies and autoimmune issues, and graded food challenge testing
- Enjoy a clinical practice with a 4 1/2 day work week
- Benefit from partnership track opportunities, excellent salary and benefit package
Direct inquiries to Practice Executive, Jeff Kessler at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 796-4013.
Allergy Associates of La Crosse is an equal opportunity employer.