Almond Flour Pancakes
Serving size: 12 servings
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup gluten-free flour blend
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 large eggs or egg substitutes
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, or coconut oil or butter melted
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, whisk all dry ingredients-almond flour, gluten-free flour blend, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs or egg substitutes, oil, milk and vanilla.
- Pour the dry ingredients in the wet ingredients and whisk until blended. Let batter sit for 10 minutes.
- On a greased preheated skillet, pour 3 tablespoons of batter per pancake onto the pan. Cook until pancakes begins to bubble, about 2-3 minutes, flip pancake and cook on the other side for an additional 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with nut or seed butters and fruit.
Nutrition per serving: 150 calories, 9 g carbohydrates, 28 mg cholesterol, 11 g fat, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein, 198 mg sodium, 4 g sugar.
Recipe from: kingarthurflour.com