Apple Bok Choy Salad
- 6 cups bok choy, finely chopped
- 1 large apple, shredded
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup unsweetened milk of choice
- 1/2 cup raw cashews or 1/4 cup raw cashew butter
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- In a large bowl, combine bok choy, apple, carrot, and onion.
- In a food processor or blender, blend milk, cashews, vinegar, raisins, and mustard until smooth.
- Add sauce to vegetable mixture and toss until combined.
Nutrition per serving: 200 calories, 30 g carbohydrates, 7 g fat, 4 g fiber, 8 g protein, 130 mg sodium, 21 g sugar.
Recipe from: epicurious.com