Artichoke Sunflower Dip
Serving size: 16 servings
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup egg-free mayo
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- 1-2 oz. jar diced pimentos
- Juice of one lemon or lime
- 1/2 cup roasted & salted sunflower seeds
- 1 15 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- 1 15 oz. can cannelloni white beans, rinsed & drained
- In a food processor, puree beans and garlic. Place in a mixing bowl and add artichoke hearts, egg-free mayo, pimentos, salt and lemon juice stirring until combined.
- Scoop mixture into a baking dish. Sprinkle cheese and sunflower seeds on top of mixture.
- Broil 4-6 inches from broiler for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with crackers, pita or bread.
Nutrition per serving: 100 calories, 9 g carbohydrates, 5 mg cholesterol, 5 g fat, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein, 320 mg sodium, 1 g sugar.
Recipe from: sunflowernsa.com