Arugula Parmesan Salad
Serving size: 4 servings
- 10 oz. arugula
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp. lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch black pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shaved
- In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice, olive oil, and vinegar together. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss arugula and cilantro together. Pour dressing over mixture and season with red pepper flakes and black pepper. Toss, taste, and adjust seasonings if desired.
- Top salad with shaved parmesan and serve.
Nutrition per serving: 41 calories, 2 g carbohydrates, 3 mg cholesterol, 3 g fat, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein, 79 mg sodium, 1 g sugar.
Recipe from: allrecipes.com