Bacon Pear Salad with Parmesan Dressing
Yields 6 servings
- SALAD INGREDIENTS:
- 2 cup lettuce leaf, chopped
- 2 cup kale, chopped
- 2 medium pears, thinly sliced
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked & crumbled
- DRESSING INGREDIENTS:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2-3 Tbsp. milk
- Combine the lettuce and kale in a large bowl. Add pear slices, shredded cheese, and bacon.
- In a small bowl, combine mayo, mustard, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and pepper together. While whisking, slowly add the milk until the desired consistency is reached. Then add the dressing to the salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Nutrition per serving: 210 calories, 12 g carbohydrates, 25 mg cholesterol, 15 g fat, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein, 300 mg sodium, 6 g sugar.
Recipe from: tasteofhome.com