Baked Artichokes with Aioli Dipping Sauce
Serving size: 4 servings
- 1 14 oz. can whole artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Pinch paprika
- 1/2 lemon juice, fresh
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Set aside a baking sheet lined with parchment paper lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- Drain and rinse canned artichokes. Pat dry with paper towels.
- In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs, cheese, salt and pepper. In a separate bowl, whisk egg.
- Drench each artichoke heart with the egg, then dip and cover with breadcrumbs. Place on the baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway.
- To prepare the sauce, mix mayo, garlic, paprika and lemon juice until smooth. Serve with baked artichokes.
Nutrition per serving: 180 calories, 10 g carbohydrates, 55 mg cholesterol, 13 g fat, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein, 530 mg sodium, 1 g sugar.
Recipe from: eatliverun.com