Cherry Lime Sparkler
Yields 8 servings
- 1/2 lb. fresh cherries, pitted
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup lime juice, fresh
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 cups seltzer
- Ice cubes and fresh mint for serving
- Mix the pitted cherries, sugar, lime juice, and salt in a large bowl. Make sure the cherries are completely coated and set aside for one hour at room temperature.
- Drain and reserve the liquid from the cherry mixture and set aside. Using eight skewers, thread the cherries and set aside.
- In a pitcher, mix the cherry juice and seltzer water.
- Fill 8 glasses with ice and pour the cherry mixture evenly into each. Add a skewer to each glass and enjoy.
Nutrition per serving: 120 calories, 32 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber, 100 mg sodium, 29 g sugar.
Recipe from: foodnetwork.com