Chicken Stir-Fry with Peanut Sauce
Serving size: 4
- 2 tsp. dark sesame oil, divided
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup unsalted cashews
- 1/4 cup light coconut milk
- 2 tsp. grated lime rind
- 2 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Sriracha
- 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 pound chicken cutlets, trimmed
- Heat a large skillet over high heat with 1 teaspoon oil. Add chicken and cook 2 minutes on each side, or until fully cooked.
- Remove chicken from the pan and cut into thin slices.
- Reduce heat to medium and add broccoli and bell pepper, cooking until lightly browned.
- Combine coconut milk, soy sauce, peanut butter, sriracha, lime rind and juice, ginger, and cumin together.
- Add chicken and coconut milk mixture to the pan and cook an additional 1-2 minutes or until coconut milk is heated. Sprinkle with cashews and serve over rice.
Nutrition per serving: 280 calories, 10 g carbohydrates, 65 mg cholesterol, 13 g fat, 2 g fiber, 31 g protein, 520 mg sodium, 5 g sugar.
Recipe from: myrecipes.com