Chickpea Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving size: 16 servings
- 1, 15 oz. can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- ½ cup gluten-free oat flour
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse chickpeas, coconut oil, and vanilla until smooth. Add coconut sugar, oat flour, salt, baking soda and vinegar and pulse until batter is formed and smooth.
- Add chocolate chips and pulse momentarily until mixed together. Scoop a heaping tablespoon of the cookie batter onto the baking sheet. Use a wet spoon to flatten cookies slightly.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool prior to serving.
Nutrition per serving: 140 calories, 18 g carbohydrates, 6 g fat, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein, 160 mg sodium, 13 g sugar.
Recipe from: detoxinista.com