Chocolate Avocado Pudding
Serving size: 2 servings
- 1 medium avocado, ripe, skin & pit removed
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 6 tbsp. almond milk or milk of your choice
- Crushed almonds & coconut flakes (optional)
- In a blender or food processor, add all ingredients and blend until smooth. If pudding is too thick, add 1 tbsp. milk at a time until desired consistency.
- Refrigerate and serve cold. Serve with crushed almonds & coconut flakes if desired.
Nutrition per serving: 196 calories, 28 g carbohydrates, 11 g fat, 7 g fiber, 3 g protein, 31 mg sodium, 17 g sugar.
Recipe from: theprettybee.com