Cocoa Chia Pudding with Raspberries
Yields 1 serving or 1 cup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or beverage of choice
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 tsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup raspberries, fresh
- 1 Tbsp. sliced almonds, toasted
- In a small bowl, mix almond milk, chia seed, maple syrup, cocoa, and vanilla together. Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
- Once ready to serve, scoop out half of the pudding mixture and place in a serving glass or bowl. Top with half of the raspberries and almonds. Add the remaining pudding mixture on top and add the remaining raspberries and sliced almonds. Serve immediately.
Nutrition per serving: 230 calories, 25 g carbohydrates, 14 g fat, 11 g fiber, 7 g protein, 100 mg sodium, 11 g sugar.
Recipe from: tasteofhome.com