Coconut Flour Pancakes
Yields 8 pancakes or 2 servings
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, oil, and milk until combined.
- In a different bowl, sift coconut flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder together.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Pour ¼ cup of the batter onto the hot skillet. Once the batter is bubbly, around 4 minutes, flip the pancake to cook on the opposite side.
- Serve warm with your favorite pancake toppings.
Nutrition per serving: 410 calories, 15 g carbohydrates, 375 mg cholesterol, 32 g fat, 6 g fiber, 16 g protein, 310 mg sodium, 8 g sugar.
Recipe from: bobsredmill.com