Serving size: 6 servings
- 1 small cabbage, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Serrano pepper, cut lengthwise into 4 quarters
- 1 tsp. turmeric, ground
- 1 tsp. cayenne
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. fenugreek seeds
- 1/2 tsp. dried shrimp, small, optional
- 1 small cinnamon stick
- 1 15 oz. can coconut milk
- Salt to taste
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and garlic cooking until just soft. Add chili pepper, turmeric, cayenne, curry powder, fenugreek seeds, dried shrimp and the cinnamon stick, mix well and cook another 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add cabbage and mix well.
- Add the coconut milk, stir and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cook uncovered until cabbage is soft. Salt to taste.
Nutrition per serving: 279 calories, 17 g carbohydrates, 24 g fat, 5 g fiber, 4 g protein, 51 mg sodium, 9 g sugar.
Recipe from: girlcooksworld.com