Curried Mango Quinoa Salad
Serving size: 4 servings
- 1 ½ cup low-sodium chicken or vegetable stock
- ¾ cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 ½ tsp. curry powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded & diced
- 3 green onions, diced
- Bring stock and rinsed quinoa to a boil, reduce heat to simmer and cover until stock is absorbed and quinoa is tender, about 12-15 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Once cooled add garlic, curry, salt and pepper and mix. Next add diced mango and onion and toss to blend
- Serve at room temperature or refrigerate and serve cold.
Nutrition per serving: 159 calories, 32 g carbohydrates, 2 g fat, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein, 182 mg sodium, 10 g sugar.
Recipe from: google.com