Dairy-free Spinach Artichoke Dip
Serving size: 10 servings
- 1 ¾ cups raw cashews, soaked in water
- ¾ cup water
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 8 oz. package frozen spinach, chopped, thawed & squeezed dry
- 1 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- Cover cashews with water and soak overnight.
- Drain and rinse cashews prior to use. Place cashews in a blender with ¾ cup water. Add garlic, lemon juice, vinegar, onion powder, salt, pepper and nutritional yeast and blend until smooth
- Put the mixture in a bowl and add spinach and artichokes. Mix until combined and season with salt and pepper. Let chill in the refrigerator for several hours before serving.
Nutrition per serving: 140 calories, 10 g carbohydrates, 9 g fat, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein, 140 mg sodium, 2 g sugar.
Recipe from: cooknourishbliss.com