Dandelion Greens Salad
Serving size: 4 servings
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 cups dandelion greens, cut into bite size pieces
- In a small bowl whisk minced garlic, lemon juice, salt and sugar. Slowly drizzle olive oil into bowl and whisk until well blended.
- Put rinsed and dried dandelion greens in a serving bowl and pour dressing over greens. Toss to combine and serve. If dandelion leaves are too bitter, add another type of lettuce to balance the flavor.
Nutrition per serving: 173 calories, 11 g carbohydrates, 14 g fat, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein, 375 mg sodium, 1 g sugar.
Recipe from: marthastewart.com