Dark Chocolate Nut Butter Banana Bites
Serving size: 8 servings
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup creamy nut butter of your choice
- 3/4 cup baking chocolate
- 1 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil
- Set aside a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Slice both bananas into thin slices and place half of the pieces on the baking sheet.
- Spread nut butter of choice onto each banana slice, next create a sandwich with a other half of the slices. Put the baking sheet in the freezer until frozen, about 30 minutes.
- In a glass microwave safe bowl, melt coconut oil, add chocolate, stir and microwave until completely melted and mixed.
- Using a fork, dip the banana bites in the chocolate mixture and put back on the baking sheets. Place the pan in the freezer for one hour and enjoy! Store leftovers in the freezer. Let thaw a couple of minutes prior to eating.
Nutrition per serving: 206 calories, 15 g carbohydrates, 18 g fat, 5 g fiber, 5 g protein, 34 mg sodium, 5 g sugar.
Recipe from: smilesandwhich.com