Edamame Almond Salad
Serving size: 4 servings
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, roasted
- 2 tbsp. almond oil
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1-12 oz. package frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- Place shelled edamame pods, bell pepper strips and sliced almonds in a bowl and mix.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar and soy sauce. Pour over salad and toss. Season with salt and serve. Refrigerate up to 3 days.
Nutrition per serving: 230 calories, 15 g carbohydrates, 14 g fat, 6 g fiber, 11 g protein, 220 mg sodium, 4 g sugar.
Recipe from: almonds.com