Yields 2 cups or 8-1/4 cup servings
- 12 oz. shelled, cooked, and cooled edamame, about 2 cups
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro or parsley leaves, tightly packed
- 1 large garlic clove, sliced
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime or lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. brown miso
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. red chili paste
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 5 Tbsp. olive oil
- In a food processor, add edamame, onion, cilantro or parsley, garlic, lime or lemon juice, miso, salt, chili paste, and pepper. Pulse for 15 seconds. Use a spatula to scrape the side of the food processor, then process for another 15 seconds.
- With the food processor running, slowly add the olive oil until combined. Scrape the sides of the food processor again and pulse for an additional 10 seconds. Taste and adjust seasonings as desired. Serve with chips, crackers, or raw vegetables.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Nutrition per serving: 140 calories, 7 g carbohydrates, 10 g fat, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein, 280 mg sodium, 1 g sugar.
Recipe from: foodnetwork.com