Endive Cashew Slaw
Serving size: 6 servings
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 4 tsp. honey, liquefied
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 1 cup cashews, roasted & salted
- 1–3 tsp. red chili flakes
- 6 heads Belgian endive, shredded
- In a small bowl mix the oils, vinegar, soy sauce, honey and ginger until combined.
- Pour the dressing over the shredded endive and toss. Add red chili flakes and cashews.
- Toss again and serve immediately.
Nutrition per serving: 280 calories, 28 g carbohydrates, 17 g fat, 9 g protein, 480 mg sodium, 9 g sugar.
Recipe from: endive.com