Fishless Summer Ceviche
Serving size: 6 servings
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled & diced
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, & diced
- 1, 16 oz. package fresh mozzarella cheese, diced
- In a large bowl, toss tomatoes, cheese, onion, cucumber and avocado together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk orange juice, olive oil, cilantro, and lemon juice. Pour over the tomato mixture and gently blend.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate the salad two hours prior to serving.
Nutrition per serving: 350 calories, 12 g carbohydrates, 40 mg cholesterol, 24 g fat, 3 g fiber, 21 g protein, 570 mg sodium, 5 g sugar.
Recipe from: allrecipes.com