Flax Breakfast Cookies
Serving size: 12
- 2/3 cup flax seed, ground
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsweetened nut or seed butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix ground flax seeds, nut butter, maple syrup, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon until combined. Add raisins and blend into mixture.
- Divide batter evenly into the muffin tins. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
Nutrition per serving: 150 calories, 18 g carbohydrates, 7 g fat, 13 g fiber, 4 g protein, 10 mg sodium, 13 g sugar.
Recipe from: powerhungry.com