Garbanzo Stuffed Mini Peppers
Serving size: 16 servings
- 1 tsp. cumin seeds
- 1, 15 oz. can chickpeas, rinsed & drained
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tbsp. water
- 3 tbsp. cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 16 miniature sweet peppers, halved lengthwise
- Additional fresh cilantro leaves
- Toast cumin seeds in a dry skillet over medium heat for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently. Transfer cumin seeds and remaining ingredients, except sweet pepper halves, to a food processor.Pulse until blended.
- Spoon mixture into the pepper halves and garnish with additional cilantro. Refrigerate until served.
Nutrition per serving: 50 calories, 9 g carbohydrates, 1 g fat, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein, 75 mg sodium, 4 g sugar.
Recipe from: tasteofhome.com