Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
Serving size: 4 servings
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp. garlic clove, minced
- Fresh parsely, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and spray a 9x12 baking dish with oil.
- Mix all ingredients, except parmesan, together in a large bowl until well combined.
- Pour mixed ingredients in a single layer into the baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then toss cauliflower and sprinkle with parmesan and bake another 15 minutes or until cauliflower is tender. Remove from the oven once done. Serve warm as a side dish. Garnish with parsley.
Nutrition per serving: 115 calories, 9 g carbohydrates, 9 mg cholesterol, 7 g fat, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein, 237 mg sodium, 3 g sugar.
Recipe from: primaverakitchen.com