Gluten Free Fudge No-Bake Cookies
Serving size: 15 servings
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or other nut/seed butter
- 1 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan combine honey or maple syrup, cocoa powder and coconut oil or butter over medium heat. Stir until melted, let boil for one minute and remove from heat. Add nut or seed butter and salt. Mix until smooth.
- Add seeds and nuts, mixing until coated.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of the mixture onto prepared baking sheets to make 15-20 cookies. Transfer baking sheet to the refrigerator and let set for one hour. Serve immediately and store in a covered container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition per serving: 240 calories, 16 g carbohydrates, 18 g fat, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein, 40 mg sodium, 9 g sugar.
Recipe from: sallysbakingaddiction.com