Gluten Free Seed Crackers
Serving size: 12 servings
- 2 cups amaranth flour
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. water
- Extra coarse salt
- 1 cup mixed seeds, chia, hemp, flax, sesame
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Set aside a baking sheet.
- Combine amaranth flour, seed mixture, olive oil, eggs, salt, and water in a bowl until a dough forms. The dough may need to be pressed together with your hands.
- Form the dough into two discs and place each disc on a piece of parchment paper. Cover each disc with another piece of parchment paper. Roll out the dough into a 1/8 inch thick rectangle.
- Remove the top piece of parchment paper and cut dough into 1 inch squares using a pizza cutter.
- Transfer the crackers with the bottom piece of parchment paper to the baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt or other seasonings and bake for 15-20 minutes flipping crackers halfway.
- Remove crackers when lightly browned and crisp. Repeat with the second disc of dough and enjoy.
Nutrition per serving: 190 calories, 17 g carbohydrates, 40 mg cholesterol, 11 g fat, 5 g fiber, 7 g protein, 230 mg sodium.
Recipe from: wholefully.com