Gluten-free Seed Crackers
Serving size: 12 servings
- 1 cup brown rice, cooked
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 2 tsp. tamari, gluten-free, reduced sodium
- 1 tbsp. water, or as needed
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup flax seeds, ground
- Salt and seasonings to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Have a baking sheet available.
- In a food processor, blend the brown rice, quinoa and tamari. Add water if mixture is too dry. Dough will start to form, add seeds and salt. Pulse until the dough is a sticky ball.
- Roll the dough out in between two sheets of parchment paper. You will want to roll the dough out so it is very thin. Using a pizza cutter, cut the dough into squares and transfers the dough on the parchment paper to a cookie sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake until the crackers begin to brown, 12-15 minutes or until crackers are crisp.
Nutrition per serving: 97 calories, 12 g carbohydrates, 4 g fat, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein, 38 mg sodium.
Recipe from: allrecipes.com