Grapefruit and Avocado Salad
Serving size: 4-6 servings
- 4 large grapefruits, peeled & sectioned
- 4 avocados, peeled, pitted & sliced
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Place prepared grapefruit and avocado in a shallow serving dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk orange juice, olive oil, lime juice, and honey well. Drizzle dressing over the grapefruit and avocado slices. Season with salt and pepper as desired. Serve immediately.
Nutrition per serving: 346 calories, 34 g carbohydrates, 25 g fat, 9 g fiber, 3 g protein, 33 mg sodium, 23 g sugar.
Recipe from: allrecipes.com