Greek Olive Salad
Yields 4 servings
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, halved
- 6 oz. feta, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp. oregano, dried
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine the prepared cucumber, red onion, tomatoes, and olives. Next, gently fold in the feta cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, lemon juice, oregano, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetable mixture. Serve. This salad can be stored for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
Nutrition per serving: 360 calories, 17 g carbohydrates, 40 mg cholesterol, 31 g fat, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein, 1050 mg sodium, 5 g sugar.
Recipe from: delish.com