Grilled Ham and Cheese with Pears
Yields 4 servings
- 8 slices of bread
- 8 oz. Gruyere cheese or cheese of choice
- 1 pear, thinly sliced
- 8 oz. deli ham, sliced thin
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- With the butter side down, layer four slices of bread evenly with cheese, pear, and ham slices. Then top with remaining bread slices, butter side up.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Cook sandwiches in batches if needed until cheese is melted and bread is golden, about 3-5 minutes per side. Cut in half and enjoy!
Nutrition per serving: 630 calories, 45 g carbohydrates, 115 mg cholesterol, 34 g fat, 2 g fiber, 35 g protein, 1150 mg sodium, 10 g sugar.
Recipe from: marthastewart.com