Grilled Salmon with Pineapple Salsa
Serving size: 4 servings
- Juice of 3 limes, divided
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. honey
- 4, 6-oz. skin-on salmon fillets
- 1 1/2 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the juice of two limes, olive oil and honey.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F and place salmon in an oven safe dish. Brush salmon fillets with honey-lime sauce and bake for 5-6 minutes per side, depending on thickness.
- In a medium bowl, combine pineapple, onion, remaining lime juice, cilantro and salt and pepper.
- Serve salmon with pineapple salsa.
Nutrition per serving: 420 calories, 16 g carbohydrates, 120 mg cholesterol, 21 g fat, 3 g fiber, 44 g protein, 135 mg sodium, 8 g sugar.
Recipe from: Delish.com