Herb Baked Trout
Serving size: 4 servings
- ¼ cup fresh basil, minced
- ¼ cup (about 2 lemons) lemon juice, fresh
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 4, 6-ounce trout fillets, skinned
- Cooking spray
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 small lemon, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine basil, lemon juice, and olive oil in small bowl.
- Coat a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place filets in baking dish and dust with salt and pepper. Top trout with lemon slices and spoon half of the basil/lemon mixture over the fillets.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve trout with remaining basil/lemon mixture spread evenly over the fish.
Nutrition per serving: 186 calories, 3 g carbohydrates, 70 mg cholesterol, 6 g fat, 1 g fiber, 32 g protein, 215 mg sodium, 1 g sugar.
Recipe from: recipes.com