Yields 15 1 oz. servings
- 3 cups raw hazelnuts
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried thyme, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp. salt & 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place raw hazelnuts on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Wrap a towel around the cooled hazelnuts and rub off remaining skins.
- In a skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Add nuts, thyme, lemon zest, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine. Cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat, cool and enjoy.
Nutrition per serving: 190 calories, 5 g carbohydrates, 19 g fat, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein, 160 mg sodium, 1 g sugar.
Recipe from: foodnetwork.com