Horseradish-Pumpkin Seed Pesto
Yields 5 servings
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds, unsalted and roasted
- 2 tbsp. horseradish, peeled & grated
- 2 cups cilantro leaves and tender stems
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice, fresh
- ¼ cup olive oil
- In a food processor, purée the pumpkin seeds and horseradish. Add cilantro and lime juice and pulse until puréed.
- With food processor running, add oil until combined. If the pesto is too thick, add small amounts of additional oil until desired consistency is achieved. Season with salt.
Nutrition per serving: 180 calories, 5 g carbohydrates, 17 g fat, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein, 35 mg sodium, 1 g sugar.
Recipe from: bonappetit.com