Hot Spinach Dip
Serving size: 10 servings
- 10 oz. frozen spinach, thawed, chopped, excess liquid drained
- 1/2 cup light sour cream or plain yogurt
- 5 Tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup parmesan, shredded
- 1/4 cup scallion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 cup + 4 oz. part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Transfer to an oven safe dish and bake for 20-25 minutes, until thoroughly hot.
- Serve immediately with chips, crackers or bread of choice.
Nutrition per serving: 150 calories, 5 g carbohydrates, 25 mg cholesterol, 10 g fat, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein, 360 mg sodium, 2 g sugar.
Recipe from: skinnytaste.com