Lemon Roasted Potatoes with Kalamata Olives
Yields 4 servings
- 5 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled & cut into thick wedges
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. oregano, dried
- 1/2 tsp. sweet paprika
- 1 lemon, juiced & zested
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and set aside a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Combine all of the ingredients, except the parsley, and add them to the baking dish in an even layer.
- Roast for 30 minutes, remove from oven and flip potatoes, then roast another 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with parsley, if desired. Serve with your favorite protein.
Nutrition per serving: 380 calories, 50 g carbohydrates, 19 g fat, 6 g fiber, 6 g protein, 520 mg sodium, 3 g sugar.
Recipe from: food52.com