Yields 4 servings
- 1 mango, peeled & diced
- 1/2 cup cucumber, diced & peeled
- 1 Tbsp. jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice, fresh
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine mango, cucumber, jalapeno, red onion, lime juice, and cilantro leaves. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate until time to serve. Enjoy with your favorite tortilla chips or as a topping for chicken, fish, or meats.
Nutrition per serving: 50 calories, 12 g carbohydrates, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein, 75 mg sodium, 9 g sugar.
Recipe from: foodnetwork.com