Moroccan Raw Carrot Salad
Yields 6 servings
- 1 pound carrots, coarsely grated
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 to 4 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 2 to 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. cumin, ground
- 1 tsp. sweet paprika
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. cayenne, optional
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Cover and let the salad marinate in the refrigerator for two hours prior to serving.
Nutrition per serving: 120 calories, 9 g carbohydrates, 10 g fat, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein, 150 mg sodium, 4 g sugar.
Recipe from: epicurious.com