Napa Cabbage Chicken Wraps
Yields 6 servings
- 8 oz. cream cheese, low-fat
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 6 Tbsp. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp. green onion, sliced
- 3 tsp. mustard
- 6, 8 inch tortilla shells
- 1/2 lb. chicken, diced and cooked
- 1 1/2 cups Napa cabbage, shredded
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, green onion and mustard together.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture onto each tortilla shell. Then top with 1/4 cup cooked chicken and 1/4 cup shredded cabbage. Roll up tortilla and serve. Add additional vegetables if desired.
Nutrition per serving: 380 calories, 30 g carbohydrates, 80 mg cholesterol, 20 g fat, 20 g protein, 720 mg sodium, 6 g sugar.
Recipe from: allrecipes.com