Okra Sauté with Tomatoes
Yields 8 servings
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cups okra, halved lengthwise
- 1 small onion, quartered
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and garlic, heating until fragrant and golden.
- Add the okra and onion and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until okra is tender. Stir while cooking.
- Add in the tomatoes and cook another 3 minutes, then add vinegar and mix and serve.
Nutrition per serving: 70 calories, 9 g carbohydrates, 5 g fat, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein, 85 mg sodium, 2 g sugar.
Recipe from: foodnetwork.com